Monday 21 February 2011

Well, this is me...

It's probably best to start with a simple hello!

I think I am rather late to this whole 'blogging' malarkey, but having recently got into reading a few blogs, I thought I might give it a go. You can blame my brilliant best friend, Miss. Jenny Hayden, ( http://www.thestylepa.com/ ) for being such a pheonomenal blogger and raving about it. I don't pretend to have half her talent or passion or wit, but this is me.

Really, I think this blog is just going to be an opportunity for me to share what excites me, what is frustrating me or anything that has caught my eye during my week. If you like what you read, visit again and if you don't, well, there's no need to cry over spilt milkshake now is there.

What is with name? It's simple; my name is Josephine and 'Not Tonight Josephine' seemed fitting, and slightly catchier than 'My musings' and 'Thinking Out Loud...' was already taken, by the rather wonderful Dawn Porter. If you haven't read her blog, I would most definitely recommend it...  http://dawnporter.wordpress.com/ ). I know it's not the most original, but hey, I liked it.

Well, I shall log back in when I have something interesting to post.

So for now, byee.

Josephine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment