Tuesday 23 August 2011

Not Tonight...Juicy Lucy

P.S. I completely forgot to mention...how much do you love the video in the last post 'Not Tonight...Nicest Thing'  ? Or am I on my lonesome on this one? 


I love the wee animation and words (you know I love words to feed my love of singing along to all songs). It reminds me of the rather fun cards by Juicy Lucy (http://www.juicylucydesigns.com/) which I admit can be a little mushy, but any card that says 'I like you so much I think I might show you my knickers' gets a big thumbs up from me. Or my absolute person favourite being 'I fancy you so much you make my fanny feel funny'. Funny, to the point and flirty to boot. What is not to love?


I would definitely recommend their 'magic messages' for an extra bit of fun, too. I have left messages for my previous flatmate on them (none with flirty messages on the front, I hasten to add!) and he kept them all. I have also left them in friends wallets to find at a later date. It's the little things in life that make it special and receiving a silly wee card is without doubt one of those little things that will put a full blown toothy smile all over my face for several hours. Score! 

No comments:

Post a Comment