Friday 22 July 2011

Most odd...

I notice that in my previous post 'The llama's pyjama's...' the writing is bunched up together like a pair of star crossed lovers. I have no idea how this happened, it did not appear like this on the 'preview' and I have no clue how to change it. Not even half a clue. My knowledge on ICT (will always be IT in my heart. The 'C' is just not needed! There, I said it) is slim to none and so I'm afraid you will just have to don your best reading glasses and power through it. 


I would like to promise that this will never happen again, but my mother taught me never to lie. Instead, I shall leave you with  joke to keep you bloody lovely lot sweet so you won't get cross with me... (this joke was found on the wonderful world of twitter on the 20th July as part of the Phone Hacking scandal surrounding News International...) *clears throat* Ahem...


...Why did David Cameron cross the road? 
He has no idea, it was not his fault and he's just as appalled as the rest of us! 


I hope you enjoyed. 


Josephine x

No comments:

Post a Comment